As an Australian company, Coolaroo understands the need to protect pets from annoying and dangerous insects when spending time outdoors. That’s why they offer a line of insect screens designed specifically for pet enclosures.
Coolaroo’s insect screens attach to the outside of kennels, patios, porches, or other structures to create a bug-free zone. Some key features include:
- Durable polyester mesh – Provides ventilation while keeping mosquitos, flies, and other pests out
- Water resistant treatment – Allows screens to be used outdoors and prevents mold/mildew
- Easy attachment – Velcro and toggle fasteners make installation simple
- Customizable sizing – Available in different sizes or can be trimmed to fit different spaces
- Pet friendly – Won’t harm animals if rubbed or scratched
The insect screens can be used in a variety of situations:
- Covering dog houses or outdoor kennels
- Creating bug-free relaxation areas on patios or porches
- Protecting pet entrance doors
- Camping or travel enclosures
The screens allow air circulation while preventing those pesky mosquito bites that can really irritate pets trying to rest. And they help keep flies and other insects out of food or water bowls.
Most customer reviews for the Coolaroo insect screens are positive. Pet owners like how easy they are to install and how well they improve outdoor areas for pets. Some reviews do mention wishing the screens came in even larger sizes to accommodate bigger structures. But overall they seem to be an effective and affordable insect barrier solution.