Coolaroo is a leading manufacturer of exterior shade products for homes and businesses. Their shades are designed to block harsh sunlight, reduce glare, and keep interiors cooler. In this article, we’ll provide an overview of Coolaroo’s product line and the benefits their shades offer.
Types of Exterior Shades Offered
- Stationary awnings – permanently installed over windows, doors, etc.
- Retractable awnings – can be extended or retracted as needed
- Solar screens – exterior roller shades made of solar fabric
- Aluminum louvers – adjustable slats to control light and airflow
Benefits of Coolaroo Shades
- Reduce cooling costs by blocking heat gain from sunlight
- Provide UV protection to reduce fading of interior furnishings
- Give privacy and versatility in controlling light/views
- Durable materials withstand weather and last for years
- Customizable options to fit any size/shape opening
Factors to Consider When Choosing Shades
Before purchasing Coolaroo shades, homeowners should consider:
- Climate and sun exposure – south/west facing areas get the most solar heat gain
- Size and location of windows or openings to be shaded
- Whether fixed or adjustable shades would work best
- Aesthetics – choose colors and materials that complement your home’s exterior
- Budget – weigh costs versus energy savings from reduced AC use
Coolaroo offers a variety of high-quality, durable exterior shade products to meet any need. Their shades are an attractive and functional addition to control sunlight and keep homes comfortable.